- 3D Filter -
3D Filter is a real-time search engine for 3d models and textures, our engine searches the top 3d and stock warehouses (both free and commercial) to return all the best results on one page. You can the filter them by price, file format, author and more...
- 3d-environments.com -
Royalty free 3D models
- 3dfabrique.com -
3d visualization service.
- 3dsmile.it -
Italian language 3D portal and forum.
- A Basic Guide to Photon Maps in VRay -
- A Closer Look At VRAY -
An article by Christopher Nichols
- art of .chrom -
Lots of great VRay images in this gallery
- Aversis -
Basic VRay tutorials
- Aversis' HDRIs -
Several free HDRIs
- Bougainvillea in V-Ray -
How to model and create the materials for a bougainvillea plant in V-Ray. By Marco Mosetti
- Caustics tutorial for VRay 1.09.03r -
Video tutorial by Indigooo
- CGarchitect.com -
VRay images in the CGarchitect.com gallery
- Cg-Blog.com: Caustics -
Understand how caustics works.
- Cg-Blog.com: Grass with V-Ray Fur -
How to use V-Ray fur to create grass.
- Chaos Group -
The geniuses who make VRay.
- Chaos Group forum -
The official VRay forum
- Creating a lamp shade material in VRay -
Creating a lamp shade material in VRay - by Alex Mincinopschi
- Creating V-Ray displacement maps from hi poly tiling geometry -
Tutorial from Pixelab
- Da'Elfs Gallery -
User of VRay
- Faking dispersion in VRay -
How to fake dispersion with shellac, by Sveen Brooke
- Foto Search - Stock Photos and Stock Footage -
Search from over 3 million images and more than 140 quality stock pictures publishers at one site
- Frank Sennholz/SoulPix -
Lots of great VRay work in this portfolio
- Gnomonology VRay -
Very high quality VRay tutorial(s?)
- Grass with 3ds Max and V-Ray for flat grounds -
The deal here is to create grass on a flat ground, which is good looking (and visually not repetitive), and not too heavy in the viewport / renderer. All this with the minimum effort :)
- GRIDs Gallery -
User of VRay
- HDR Source -
HDRSource offers up the latest high resolution, 360-degree panoramic HDR images and HDR libraries for incorporation into your 3D projects.
- HDRI images -
- HDRIbase vol1- HDRI collection -
Great set of 80 varied HDRI files
- HDRI-Studio -
Some great commercial studio setup HDRIs
- House of Digital Beauties -
Gallery of VRay user Laszlo Racz
- Hyperfocal Design -
Hyperfocal specialises in commercial HDRI Sky and Environment collections
- Hyperfocal Design VRay HDRI Tutorial -
Paco Morales, in conjunction with Hyperfocal Design and Vismasters, has created this in depth HDRI tutorial for users of VRay.
- Lele's VRay Tools -
Very useful script pack for VRay.
- Making of Batman Statue -
Tutorial by Stanislav Klabík describing the modeling, V-Ray materials and V-Ray rendering of his Batman Statue image.
- Making of Dodge Challenger -
Denis 'Brooks' Syplenko details how he created the Dodge Challenger
- Making of Mini Taxi -
Waleed Abdeen details how he created the Mini Taxi image.
- Making of the "Bathroom Scene" by Joshua Staub -
tutorial on the123d.com
- Making of The Death of a Bird -
Rami Hamid details how he created his The Death of a Bird image
- Making of Three Seasons and Night -
I would like to show you the process of creating my scene called "Three Seasons and night". I based on Norwegian architects RRA project "Villa Hesthagen". The most imported thing was setting up the environment and creating realistic winter climate. The scene was created with 3ds max 2009 and V-Ray Render.
- Making of Time is Running -
3ds Max + V-Ray tutorial by Jan K. Vollmer on CG-India.
- neoscape -
Users of VRay
- Night Rendering Tutorial -
Night Rendering Tutorial by Alex Mincinopschi
- Paul Debevec's Site -
The father of HDRI
- Percydaman's online gallery -
User of Vray
- Red Vertex Foliage Tutorial -
Red Vertex Foliage Tutorial
- Rendering an exterior at night in 5 simple steps, using vray -
Rendering an exterior at night in 5 simple steps, using vray
- rendernode magazine -
PDF format magazine featuring tutorials, reviews, interviews with leading artists and articles focused on production case studies.
- Richard Rosenman Advertising and Design -
The portfolio of Richard Rosenman
- SquarePolygon -
A community edited site for 3d professionals to get their questions answered about 3d modelling, rendering, careers and more. It has a wiki structure and once you have earnt enough reputation you can vote questions and answers up and down, comment, edit posts and tags and more...
- Study Hall -
Interior lighting tutorial
- Table Top Studio - Product photography how-to -
A great reference site with a big variety of real world studio setup how-tos for product photography.
- The DNA stair -
The DNA stair gallery of Geoffrey Packer
- The home country of Chaos Group -
Just a little info on the team who created VRay
- The123d.com -
FREE 3D Art downloads, tutorials, 3D Art news, 3D models, and links !
- Thomas Pardun's site -
Several nice VRay images in the Stills section.
- Treddi.com -
Italian language 3D portal
- Using VRayLightMtl + VRayDirt for Quick AO render checkup -
Using VRayLightMtl + VRayDirt for Quick AO render checkup
- VArcht Tools - Apply cropping script -
Great script for applying bitmap cropping to all your objects. Fixes most splotch problems.
- Vlado optimizes the Flipside Scene -
- VRay Displacement Tutorial -
By Marko Mandaric
- VRay Elite -
Learning resource for the VRay rendering engine
- VRay gallery -
The official VRay gallery
- VRay Material Control -
A script that allows you to change the properties of VRayMtls, VRayLightMtls, VRayFastSSS, Standard & VRayMtlWrapper mats across the scene, selection or material editor.
- VRay material sub-surface effects -
- V-Ray review at 3Dstudio.nl -
by Metin Seven
- VRaymaterials.de -
VRay material library and forum
- www.3d02.com - 3d Model Store -
3d models, 3d model collections
- Yoyo Graphics -
The portfolio of Geoff Kornfeld
- Zerofractal -
Users of VRay
- Zodiac: Recreating a Nightmare in CG -
Alain Bielik uncovers the role of CG in meticulously recreating the infamous serial murders and period look of San Francisco in David Fincher’s Zodiac. Includes QuickTime movie clips! V-Ray was used for rendering several shots.