V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp Service Pack 1 now available
Posted by Torgeir Holm on 19.3.2014 | Category: V-Ray news
Build 2.00.24 adds support for SketchUp 2014, a new batch render tool and more.
This is a free update for all current V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp customers.
• Added support for SketchUp 2014.
• V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp now provides the Batch Render Tool which allows the user to render all scene tabs in a SketchUp file with the click of a button. Here is a new tutorial on the Batch Render Tool.
• SketchUp files are saved alongside the .VRMesh proxy output so that component creation can be streamlined.
• When clicking the RT button during an RT render it now automatically refreshes the scene.
• Much faster light editing.
• Faster Proxy export and creation.
• Optimized memory performance for faster render times.
• When rendering, the render toolbar icons are now disabled until the render is finished.